skip to main | skip to sidebar

rooftop garden

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

My first idea

blah,blah, blog
Posted by Dietter at 12:42 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

We are not here to do great things, we are here to do simple things with great love - Mother Teresa

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (10)
    • ▼  July (10)
      • Thanks Kris
      • Looking for a Universal Truth
      • Inhumanity
      • Language, power and control
      • I have always been drawn to Yeats' metaphor of "li...
      • Hello, Mike,I just read Corey's idea for cooking a...
      • responding to a blog post
      • Machine metaphor
      • I appreciated the multiple perspectives that were ...
      • My first idea

Contributors

  • Alicia
  • CB
  • Dietter
  • Elise Guari
  • Ellen
  • Leah
  • Leigh
  • LexiLaur1
  • Sheri
  • Silvia
  • Table Number 5
  • chitchatter
  • flortaina
  • matt
  • trenee